Hello and welcome back to Investigating the Unknown, post 2. Today I am going away from the Q phenom for a quick stop at another of my favorite places:Nostradamus and his prophecies! I figured if what Q  was saying is true and if we are in some huge struggle between good versus evil, right versus wrong, then the master prophet must have seen this right? Well Nostradamus did not disappoint! I got about halfway through my first book when I found not one but two quatrains that not only go together they may in fact reference the President, Donald Trump himself! I realized while preparing to write this that I was misreading the corresponding quatrains so I found one of them by pure chance, see sometimes mistakes are good.. The original quatrain had a reference to another verse which the author of the book surmised through translation were connected, well I read it wrong and went to a different quatrain all together and lo and behold if it didn't fit with what I was looking for! Maybe even better than the one the author had connected my quatrain to. Anyhow, this must sound confusing and I apologize but just stick with me and keep reading. It'll all come together at the end, I promise!  I will share the three quatrains I found and what I believe they could be interpreted as. Just remember that all of his prophecies were written in code and depending on who is researching and translating, they could have a million different translations. For my research on the quatrains I found, I used; The Nostradamus Encyclopedia, the Definitive Reference Guide to the Work and World of Nostradamus by Peter Lemesurier and the official Nostradamus website: Nostradamus.org. Those references were for the actual verses and translations from French, the meanings are my words and my theories, they were not taken from any other source. I am sure I'm not the first to find these particular quatrains and how they may refer to Trump but the timing and the meaning of them are very important as you may or may not see. I ask that before we go forward you take my translations to these prophecies with a grain of salt, I am just speculating and trying to connect some dots. I did research the Mandela Effect a few years ago and found a Nostradamus quatrain referring to that phenomenon as well (I posted it on my other blog, I'll try to find a link and post it later) so this is not the first time I have perused Nostradamus' prophecies. I really hope you all enjoy this. It was fun to research, whether it has any merit or not. First of all I should say that I am not a Nostradamus scholar or professor. I do have knowledge of his quatrains and a few reference books. I am not trying to prove or disprove anything and all of these thoughts, words and theories are my own. I will give you just a smidgen of history on the master prophet himself before we start.
Michel de Nostredame was born in St Remy-de-Provence (France) on 14 December 1503. He began his life as a physician. He even became a well renowned "plague doctor", who's services were requested throughout Southern France and Italy. By 1550 he was back at home in Salon with a comfortable life and this is where his prophetic side arose. It is said that his early prophecies were startlingly true. He began to worry that the church may see him as a heretic or worse so he began to mask his prophecies in rhymes so as only he knew the true meanings, he also began categorizing them under Centuries and broke down into four line quatrains. These four line prophecies are the basis of Nostradamus' work and they have been hotly debated throughout the years by thousands of scholars, some of them have thousands of meanings! Many of his proponents claim he rightly predicted both World Wars, the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, the rise of Hitler, the creation of the US, the attacks on the twin towers and many more significant dates throughout the last 600 years. Which is why I conclude that he must have seen these events folding if they truly are as important as we believe them to be, anyway,  There are thousands of books and websites committed to him and his prophecies if you wish to do more research. I will now share quatrains I have discovered in the last few days of research that may have to deal with President Trump and the events going on right now! Buckle up and read on my friends.

I am going to share both the Nostradamus.org version and the Nostradamus Encyclopedia version and then I will share the books author's (renown Nostradamus scholar Peter Lemesurier, note the book was written and published in 1997) translation/probable meaning and then I will share my theory. I'm also going to share the original french version via illustrations. Okay, finally, here we go....

Century II quatrain 67
Encyclopedia: A blond (see IV.89) routs an aquiline opponent and some exiles are repatriated, while the strongest are sent to sea. (reminder the translations from the encyclopedia are from the author, P. Lemesurier, the online are from the official Nostradamus website).
Online: The blond one will come to compromise the fork-nosed one Through the duel and will chase him out: The exiles within he will have restored, Committing the strongest to the marine places.


 from the Encyclopedia of Nostradamus. The French version, English and Mr. Lemesurier's theories on what it may mean from 1997, keep that in mind and sorry for my highlighter mess.

Boom! Read that last one again because we are going to dissect that one first, I'll wait a second. Okay now let's dig in. The blond one will come to compromise the fork-nosed one through the duel and will chase him out.: The duel could be referring to the election, we know who the fork nosed one, although I believe he meant fork-tongued and the proper pronoun would be she or her! Yep this verse foresees Trump beating Her who shall remain nameless (my preference) in the election. The exiles within he will have restored: The exiles within he will have restored could refer either to the expats who returned to the US after rump's election or perhaps the return of certain high profile  exiles like Snowden perhaps? Committing the strongest to the marine places: Here is were I'm conflicted, I am unsure of whether this means he activated the Marines, we know Q has posted numerous times about the Marines being at the ready etc. Yet marine places? I think means like a naval bases right? What is the most famous and notorious Naval Base? The one where the strongest ie: most dangerous criminals go and mentioned by Q a few times? Yep, Guantanamo Bay! Crazy right? How this could make sense? Well let's look at this one again with Mr .Lemesurier's translation.

 A blond routs an aquiline opponent and some exiles are repatriated: Truthfully, I had to look up what aquiline meant, that embarrasses me, I pride myself on my extensive knowledge of words, anyway: as per Google: like an eagle.(of a person's nose) hooked or curved like an eagle's beak.
I figured it had something to do with birds or horses. I may as well let out another truth bomb, I had to Google image She who shall not be named, to look at her haggard, disagreeable, lying leathery mask she calls a face to check out her nose. It could be described as aquiline, I will not include a picture, take my word for it or Google it yourself. So we have Trump beating Her and the exiles line again, I am sticking with my Snowden theory on this, perhaps throw Assange in there as well?
while the strongest are sent to sea: Here we have reference to the sea again. Could it be the Marines? There are rumors that the Special Forces have been very active during this "conflict". Again it could be reference to Guantanamo as well. That is the wonder and frustration of trying to decipher a Nostradamus quatrain. They are so open ended and they can fit to almost anything, just remember that as we look at these. Like I've mentioned before take everything with a grain of salt but maybe, just maybe these quatrains do refer to what is happening now. Even if they don't it is fun to research this stuff. I suppose that's why I got into the Q drops so much because they are riddles and written much like Nostradamus' quatrains. Okay on to the next one.
 Here is where my mix up happened and I "accidentally" (I strongly believe nothing is accidental or coincidental, especially while doing research) went to the wrong Century and quatrain. If you recall Mr. Lemesurier's translation references IV.89, that means Century IV quatrain 89. Well I mistook it or obviously didn't read it right and went to Century II Quatrain 89 and this is what I found. I should mention I did this research on Sunday July 15 and Monday July 16 2018. The days of Trump's NATO summit and Meeting with Putin (Helsinki summit).

Encyclopedia (Lemesurier's): II.89: Two great "masters" eventually become powerful allies, as the New World's star rises and a "bloody one" takes account of it all.
Internet: One day the two great masters will be friends, Their great power will be seen increased: The new land will be at its high peak, To the bloody one the number recounted.


 The quatrain I stumbled upon because I didn't read properly. The English, French and Mr.  Lemesurier's thoughts on the subject.

 Wow! I was a bit taken back after I read that on Sunday! It was like this quatrain was written for right now and I just stumbled across it while researching quatrains that may be related to Trump, etc!
Two great "masters" eventually become powerful allies: Two great masters eventually become powerful allies. We can look at this as Putin and Trump or Trump and Kim perhaps? Whatever way you look at it I believe it fits my narrative perfectly. This quatrain could easily be describing the Helsinki summit. Lemesurier's own translation says it refers to US and Russia and his book was published in 1997. Powerful allies. We shall see how that plays out in the near future. as the New World's star rises: At first I wanted to think it had to do with the actual New World Order, the real bad guys (the Cabal), but I believe this is referencing Trump's rise to power. He was not a real politician, he is a different breed and we could look at this as the start of the Great Awakening, a New and better world. and a "bloody one" takes account of it all: The bloody one has to be Her who shall not be named! The whole spirit cooking, Adrenochrome (yup, I went there, Google it. I think there is something there) Satan worshiping rumors. It could also reference Satan himself if you believe in that stuff. Many say this is a fight of good versus evil, so I will let you decide who the bloody one may be but what a coincidence that Nostradamus calls this person the bloody one. Now let's look at the internet translation. One day the two great masters will be friends, Their great power will be seen increased: Again, this could easily refer to the Trump/Putin meeting. The next line is a good one, The new land will be at its high peak: The new land is the US and we are at the highest peak for many things lately and still going. I find it fascinating that I can get all of this out of a 600 year old riddle. I should also remind you that there are thousands of websites dedicated to this stuff and I have only looked at one book and one website so these interpretations are mine and mine alone.I am not a professional quatrain decipherer but I am a full time researcher and I love to find stuff like this. Maybe Nostradamus wrote them this vague so we could find them useful in our own time. Like a guide or warning pamphlet. The more one dives ito this stuff the more one gets stuck and just wants to keep on going deeper. I sometimes forget where I am going when I get on a roll, let's get back to the last line, To the bloody one the number recounted: The bloody one, we know who she may or may not be and the recounted? This could easily be a reference to the elections! I wonder if anyone else has found any Trump related quatrains? As I've stated I only got through a quarter of them when I found these three. I will look for more, unless something more interesting distracts me later on.
President Trump and Mr. Putin at the Helsinki Summit. Did Nostradamus predict this?

So what do you think so far? Are you seeing anything in these quatrains like I am or am I just digging and seeing what I want to? Either way it's fun. I was going to include that one (IV.89) but I want to save it and any more I find for a future post. It does mention a blond being elected and his descendants coming from Frisian: The Frisians are a Germanic ethnic group indigenous to the coastal parts of the Netherlands and northwestern Germany .I would bet that Trump's got some Frisian in him. 
In conclusion, my research has found a least three Nostradamus quatrains that could indeed refer to President Trump or what is going on now. Of course all of these quatrains are up for debate and many won't see what I do but that's the beauty of researching these things. I admire anyone who researches this stuff and as you can tell I enjoy doing it. I hope you enjoyed my ramblings and I cannot wait to bring you more! ave a great day and enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe and alert, until next time....PEACE!!!!

 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog