First post of my new blog. I will be focusing on Q and his posts for the time being. All of my posts are my own thoughts done from my own research. I am still uncertain as to whether this is all a LARP or real. I am leaning towards real, especially since Q has shown proof many times. If it is a LARP than kudos to those running it because this is so elaborate it would take a lot of resources to fake this stuff! My focus is on trying to decipher the posts as I see them through my research. I am also a New Fag when it comes to Q and I'm still not done catching up on his/their older posts. I do plan on getting more in depth with some of these posts and I hope it can maybe help shed some light on who Q really is and what his/their  intentions. If they truly are saving our world and fighting evil then I most definitely want to be a part of this, even if it is just speculating over posts and pictures. I hope you enjoy this and I am excited to share more of my thoughts with you in the near future. Tried on the USSS picture but thread was full. I wanted to share my theory and wasn't sure where to post anymore. I'll try here. Thanks. Also I tried posting on 8Chan but couldn't and have no idea how to use it so I figured I'd just do it this way for now.
First  post, I have been following Q and the team since January. I have been analyzing the photo in question for almost a week. I am a historical/scientific researcher in "real" life so I have a lot of background on analyzing, etc. I have come to a few conclusions that I want to share with you all. Again this is only my hypothesis and I could be way off but Q recently referred to Occum's Razor, which us researchers use all the time. It basically means the most obvious answer no matter how absurd is the answer. I am going to share my thoughts on the USSS picture posted last week. I am and have used only basic photo rendering and editing software because I cannot do this stuff on my work computer, so I had to use what I have at home.
First: The picture was taken by POTUS. Look in the rear view mirror, you can see the top of a head. That head sure looks like the Commander in Chief!
Secondly: The person coming off the ramp is a male, average height and wearing all black. I believe this person is either Julian Assange or Edward Snowden. I am leaning more towards Assange for various reasons. The most important being that he would be the best unknown STAR witness the good guys have. We already know that many Spec Ops have been initiated since Q began posting, could a team extract him from the Embassy? Absolutely, especially is SIS is helping. Imagine what JA has and can offer! There is a chance it could be Snowden, especially if you look at the picture of the Sub posted after the missile launch, the jpeg is entitled:  HAES6NOWNBF2REDYDAD5YCEVKE.jpg

 There is a message in this. A few missing letters (maybe the letters are in different posts). with a little imagination that jpeg title has: SNOWDEN, RED (a confirmation or call sign), 5YCE could perhaps refer to the 5 eyes. I am not certain but I really believe there is a hidden message in that jpeg title. Anyhow, going back to the USSS picture. If we do use Occum's Razor than we must conclude that the person who took that picture was POTUS and the person coming down that ramp is Julian Assange (or Edward Snowden), but I think it's JA.
That is my theory. Thanks for reading and please remember I am a New Fag when it comes to this. Feel free to comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog